Jan 11, 2009

Monobolo kit


Make you diabolo spin like spinning top without losing a posibility to use it as a regular diabolo.

Well this thing happened few years back as well, might be three as well. Long time ago anyway. I was thinking of building an act in a way they have these plate acts. Plates just keep on spinning on poles. I basicly wanted to replicate that but with spinning top diabolos they used in China. I didn't know where to get that kind of diabolos so I thought I need to find someone to make me a one. I knew already that Jürgen had made great axle kits for Henry's diabolos so I sent e-mail to him and asked if he could make me a one I wanted. Jürgen got interested and it didn't take too much time to get prototype from him. First this thing was called single sided diabolo but at FDC it got new improved name 'Monobolo' It's a great toy. Every diabolist needs at least one.

Well I still haven't built the platespinning type act with Monobolos but this is video I made for Jürgen just to show that the toy he made for me worked fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIdn531_BkQ

go raulisamuli@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment